- Online: Purchase now and access wherever and whenever to provide individual input
- Scalable: Choose the number of participants (one to unlimited), as well as the scope of your Governance Intelligence® Audit
- Credible Objective: All participant inputs are captured, analysed and delivered via a system generated report
- Instant Feedback: Upon completion of any Governance Intelligence® Pulse or Express Audits each participant will receive a copy of the Audit Report by email
- Easy to use & Intuitive: The Report’s charts and commentaries and easy to understand and offer very practical “quick wins” for action
As additional Governance Intelligence® Audits are completed you gain insights via successfully tracking those key levers that best underpin your organisation’s improved performance and sustained competitiveness. The Governance Intelligence® Audits also offer reliable and extensive benchmarking as well as presentation of detailed findings upon request for an additional fee.
Governance Intelligence® Audits enhances an organisation’s capability to successfully navigate the volatility, uncertainties, complexities, and ambiguities it faces daily in a timely and effective manner.
It directly contributes to Directors, MDs/CEOs, Senior Executives, and all staff achieve better performance. Organisations using Governance Intelligence® are more resilient and achieve greater success when benchmarked against their peers.
Laying bare an organisation’s operating environment in an understandable dashboard means decision-makers have greater confidence in embracing the future.
With a more consistent and reliable understanding of what the organisation is experiencing, also enables better planning and execution of plans.
Governance Intelligence® Audits ensure organisations are more successful in their analysis and planning for change. The use of each report helps to minimise the negative sense of uncertainty and ambiguity. It empowers staff through being better-informed, having greater clarity of their roles, and knowing how their contribution makes a difference in achieving their organisation’s purpose.
Please contact Damien Smith to discuss how we can assist your organisation: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 8862 6315.