Governance Intelligence Partner Program
We work with partners who are keen to increase consulting revenue, profitability and client loyalty through using the benefits of Governance Intelligence® Audits.
Key benefits of our audits
Many leaders face the uncertainties of technological and economic disruption and their businesses are challenged by declining performance and new competitors. They operate in a more complex regulatory environment and have greater accountability for areas that they can’t control. Leaders are concerned and seek guidance from trusted advisors on how to effectively and profitably steer their organisations in this ever-changing environment.
Our audits help our partners and their clients:
- Determine gaps, priorities, risks and improvement to lift performance
- Do the right things now, by highlighting key areas for immediate attention and improvement which leads to 30 to 50%* increase in business performance
- Gain a complete picture of how the business is working
- Identify improvement opportunities involving staff, teams, processes, strategy and identified business areas
- Receive an independent assessment of the operations
*This data is based on our current partners’ clients’ experiences
Benefits for your business
Our Governance Intelligence Partner program can help you differentiate your business, better serve clients and generate an ongoing revenue stream by: –
- Engaging and building stronger relationships with your existing clients.
- Increasing work opportunities by identifying issues such as OH&S, employee related matters, staff well-being, cyber security, intellectual property and compliance.
- Expanding your business by winning new clients in the private, not for profit and government sectors.
- Assisting new clients by highlighting an issue or insight which you can help them with and enables an opportunity to give a tailored solution.
- Building a trusted advisory and professional services business, which offers ongoing opportunities.
How do we work together to provide a Whole of Organisation governance solution?
We are an independent third party. We generate insights and focussed questions in a written and dashboard report and presentation deck for your sole use with your clients. You leverage your client relationship and manage follow-up discussions and advisory services.
Governance Intelligence can be an important part of your tool kit when engaging and developing solutions for your existing and potential clients.
Governance Intelligence has developed long term business partnerships with leaders in their sectors who are outlined below:
ABPhillips – Our People Solutions
An important partner which offers support across the needs of different organisation, covering Human Resources, Workers Compensation and Safety & Wellbeing.
Every business that employs staff has people management needs and obligations. Our People Solutions team devise and implement solutions across all areas of people management to take the time and worry out of managing people.
As an essential part of this support, they use the Governance Intelligence Audits. They build their recommendations to meet your needs and implement their strategies with minimal impact to your business operations. www.abphillips.com.au
Learn more about our Governance Intelligence Business Partner Program
Or contact Damien Smith for a discussion 61 418 325 781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org