Governance Intelligence® respects and upholds your rights to privacy protection under the Australian Privacy Principles contained in Privacy Legislation and to abide by any other relevant law. We are committed to open and honest communications about how we collect and use data related to you. This policy describes how we manage any personal information we have about you. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual.
What Personal Information about me does Governance Intelligence® hold?
Governance Intelligence® may hold the following personal information about you:
- name, business address, telephone number(s);
- facsimile number(s);
- email address;
- occupation or position; and
- Develop pay ranges for each level
- any other information received by us in the course of providing information, publications, seminars, consulting and advisory services to you or your organisation (as applicable).
What does Governance Intelligence® do with my Personal Information?
We use personal information about you:
- to assist in providing information, publications, seminars, consulting and advisory services to you or your organisation (as applicable);
- to provide newsletters or other information to you and generally to promote Governance Intelligence® services; and
- for our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements.
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us. If you consent to Governance Intelligence® continuing to send you various forms of communication such as bulletins, notices, reports and information which Governance Intelligence® believes to be of interest or relevance to you, simply do nothing. You will automatically continue to receive such communication. If you do not consent to Governance Intelligence® continuing to send you these communications please notify us as soon as possible in some written form.
How do I access my Personal Information?
Governance Intelligence® takes reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is protected from unauthorised access or disclosure.
You may request access to personal information we hold about you by writing to the Privacy Officer at the address below. You do not have to provide a reason for requesting access. Any questions about this policy, or any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by Governance Intelligence® can be made in writing to the address below.
Our contact details are as follows:Privacy Officer
Suite 2.14 737 Burwood Road
Hawthorn Vic 3122 Australia Phone: +61 3 8862 6315
Fax: +61 3 8862 6633