Corporate Compliance Pulse Audit
Corporate Compliance is an essential part of governance as it offers a layer of protection and is a key contributor to the long term success of your organisation. This isn’t just for a select few.
Having everyone in your organisation understanding its logic and need is important to implementing an effective program. A good corporate compliance program isn’t just about meeting legal obligations. It can also identify possible breaches and deliver early alerts, ensuring preventative measures are adopted.
Pursuing a corporate compliance program can have significant benefits beyond legal compliance including:
- improved staff and business performance
- increased client trust and confidence
- minimised negative impacts on the organisation.
These are all important factors for long-term organisational success. All small or large organisations need effective corporate compliance programs.
What can it deliver?
You can determine the effectiveness of your corporate compliance program through our pulse audit and find answers to the following:
- Are your organisation’s leaders accountable for any breaches or underperformance?
- How do your managers record and manage compliance failures?
- Do your staff actually recognise and report illegal/unethical activities and in a timely manner?
- Do you know if your trademarks, copyright and other IP is fully protected?
Use our Corporate Compliance Pulse Audit today and gain valuable insights to immediately to improve your current corporate compliance.
How does it work?
This is a brief online audit on Corporate Compliance delivering instant reporting via a dashboard so you know the business status on the spot.
- There are 20 Pulse Audits and each one has 20 statements that can be completed by a small or large number of participants.
- Each audit provides a snapshot to identify issues.
When you purchase this audit on our online store you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the audit. Following the set-up, you and other participants in your organisation can then complete the audit on a PC, laptop, IPad or mobile phone. A report will be sent by email after the nominated completion date.
You can find out more about our other audit solutions such as Express Audits or Whole of Organisation Governance Audit. For feedback from companies that have completed the audits, you can read our client stories and testimonials.