Culture Pulse Audit
An organisation’s culture injects an energy which creates the environment which drives positive outcomes. It’s the culture which nurtures a healthy work environment and provides the ‘social glue’ that connects everything that makes up the organisation. It offers guidelines for staff to think and behave and to understand what processes to follow when circumstances arise. This emphasises the importance of culture for all organisations.
How important is your organisation’s culture?
Boards and the organisation’s leaders need to regularly know what the present level of their organisation’s culture is. Understanding what is currently working well, quickly pinpointing areas to improve, and easily converting to wins is good governance practice.
What can a pulse audit deliver?
Completing the Governance Intelligence Culture Pulse Audit on a regular basis:
- Provides clear insights into which critical drivers need to have a priority. This ensures attaching the necessary value to the appropriate behaviours to deliver your successes. Going from guesswork to a structured and committed approach will lead to significant improvement.
- Addresses issues before they become problems so the organisation culture determines the way staff interact with each other. An effective culture encourages staff to stay motivated and loyal to the organisation.
- Ensures your culture is a key driver that results in your organisation increasing its competitive advantage.
How does it work?
This is a brief online audit on Culture delivering instant reporting via a dashboard of the effectiveness of Culture in your organisation. It provides a snapshot to enable you to quickly identify the good and difficult aspects of your organisational culture.
- There are 20 Pulse Audits and each one has 20 statements that can be completed by a small or large number of participants.
- Each audit provides a snapshot to identify issues.
When you purchase this audit on our online store you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the audit. Following the set-up, you and other participants in your organisation can then complete the audit on a PC, laptop, IPad or mobile phone. A report will be sent by email after the nominated completion date.
You can find out more about our other audit solutions such as Express Audits or Whole of Organisation Governance Audit. For feedback from companies that have completed the audits, you can read our client stories and testimonials.