Cyber and Data Security Pulse Audit
“Many people are confident they would never fall for a scam, but often it’s this sense of confidence that scammers target.” In addition, “they (scammers) have call centres with convincing scripts, staff training programs and corporate performance indicators their ‘employees’ need to meet.” commented Delia Rickard, Deputy Chair of the ACCC.
Is your organisation safe from cyber-attacks?
Everyone needs to better understand the importance of information system security. The Cyber Security Review highlighted that cybercrime costs the Australian economy up to one billion dollars per year in direct costs alone. Apart from financial costs, other negative impacts of cyber crime are:
- data breaches
- loss of productive time
- damage to business trust and reputation.
Unfortunately, research has found that the majority of businesses only spent money on cyber security after the attack.
How safe are your systems against cyber-attacks?
Let’s do a quick test.
- Do you have the latest antivirus software and patches?
- Is a staff member specifically responsible for data security and compliance?
- Does everyone in your organisation attend regular training on information system security?
- Do you have an intrusion detection or prevention system?
- How often do you back up system data?
- Do you have a third party to conduct regular security audit or penetration tests?
How did you score and how confident are you that your systems will detect and withstand cyber-attacks? Be proactive, use our corporate Cyber and Data Security Pulse Audit and protect your valuable data and systems. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
How does it work?
This is a brief online audit on Cyber and Data Security Pulse Audit delivering instant reporting via a dashboard so you know the business status on the spot.
- There are 20 Pulse Audits and each one has 20 statements that can be completed by a small or large number of participants.
- Each audit provides a snapshot to identify issues.
When you purchase this audit on our online store you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the audit. Following the set-up, you and other participants in your organisation can then complete the audit on a PC, laptop, IPad or mobile phone. A report will be sent by email after the nominated completion date.
You can find out more about our other audit solutions such as Express Audits or Whole of Organisation Governance Audit. For feedback from companies that have completed the audits, you can read our client stories and testimonials.