Director Exit Interview Pulse Audit
Organisations take great care when they recruit and appoint directors. Formal processes can include:
- forming nomination committees
- using external search agencies
- conducting extensive research on candidates’ background to ensure they can contribute to the collective skillset of the Board.
However when directors leave, apart from the usual acknowledgement and farewell, there is often no formal process to seek feedback. This is a lost opportunity. A genuine director exit interview process can glean valuable insights that are of immense benefit for the Board. The Board will benefit by being open to accepting feedback and use these insights to address any identified gaps.
When directors are confident that the Board’s exit interview program is managed professionally, and their feedback is valued, they are more likely to provide honest and meaningful insights.
What can it deliver?
The Governance Intelligence Director Exit Interview Pulse Audit offers a structured and consistent approach in uncovering issues relating to governance practices, that may not be obvious to others. This Pulse Audit can:
- track trends across a director’s life-cycle and offer valuable insights and revealing trends or patterns.
- Promptly address the identified issues before they distort the effective operation of remaining directors’ contributions and the overall performance of the Board.
How does it work?
This is a brief online audit on the Director Exit Interview delivering instant reporting via a dashboard so you know the business status on the spot.
- There are 20 Pulse Audits and each one has 20 statements that can be completed by a small or large number of participants.
- Each audit provides a snapshot to identify issues.
When you purchase this audit on our online store you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the audit. Following the set-up, you and other participants in your organisation can then complete the audit on a PC, laptop, IPad or mobile phone. A report will be sent by email after the nominated completion date.
You can find out more about our other audit solutions such as Express Audits or Whole of Organisation Governance Audit. For feedback from companies that have completed the audits, you can read our client stories and testimonials.